Introduction to Python
Python is a
- Object-Oriented Programming Language
It was created by Guido van Rossum during 1985-1990.
- This tutorial is designed for software programmers who need to learn Python programming language.
- Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- This tutorial gives enough understanding on Python programming language.
- For most of the examples given in this tutorial you will get idea of how to get introduced with basic commands, so just make use of it and enjoy your learning.
Try following example using given below code −